New Scanner Combines Leading Technologies from Evernote and PFU, a Fujitsu Company, to Eliminate Paper Distraction and Get Organized with Evernote
PFU, a Fujitsu company, and Evernote have introduced the ScanSnap Evernote Edition, a scanning experience that marries speed and precision of the ScanSnap line with Evernote’s rich organization and sync features for the most refined scanner-to-service integration on the market.
The ScanSnap Evernote Edition elegantly handles all manner of paper clutter from receipts and business cards to personal documents and photos. With the press of a button, the ScanSnap Evernote Edition takes just one minute to transform a pile of up to 25 double sided documents of any type into crisp, clear scans that are sent to Evernote. Those notes are then automatically organized by type in Evernote, making them searchable and accessible from just about any device.
“Evernote gives people a simple yet powerful way to organize their ideas and information digitally. We thought paper deserved an equally elegant solution. Through our collaboration with PFU and their leading ScanSnap technologies, the ScanSnap Evernote Edition finally delivers one,” said Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote.
The one-year of Evernote Premium included with the ScanSnap Evernote Edition lets consumers enjoy advanced features of Evernote including a larger monthly limit upload limit (up to 1GB), the ability to read notes offline, more security and encryption features for sensitive documents, additional sharing options and faster customer support.
The ScanSnap Evernote Edition comes in a custom gray color with elegant soft-touch finish that is exclusive to the model.
The ScanSnap Evernote Edition scanner, enhanced with USB 3.0 connectivity, provides a deep, intuitive Evernote integration that no other document management solution offers. New and innovative features of the ScanSnap Evernote Edition include:
- Deep Evernote Integration: Documents are scanned directly into Evernote where they are organized by type, become instantly searchable by keywords and are then instantly synched across every device associated with a user’s Evernote account.
- Evernote Business Integration: For organizations using Evernote’s SMB-focused Evernote Business, scans can be saved directly to shared Business Notebooks, making them instantly available to a designated workgroup or across the entire organization.
- Fast, Simple Set-up: With no software discs or lengthy installs to contend with, set-up of the ScanSnap Evernote Edition takes just minutes to go from unboxing to viewing your first successful scans.
- Faster Scanning Performance: Utilizing the increased power of its engine and “GI” image processor, the ScanSnap Evernote Edition can create PDF files at speeds of up to 25 double-sided pages per minute (300dpi, color)
- Advanced Document Feeding System: Inheriting the superior paper feeding technology driving higher-end scanners from ScanSnap, this Evernote Edition achieves exceptional feeding reliability using enhanced “Separation Roller” technology to maximize reliability and speed across a wide range of documents and paper types.