Wharton Business School is offering the “Introduction to Marketing” module for free online comprising just three modules spanning over three weeks, each covering the critical fundamentals of marketing. Each module will be led by one of the three instructors; and will be held in a dialogue format, including an assessment of the material. Students will receive empirical examples of practical strategy implications of the implementation of marketing strategies.
MODULE ONE: Branding
Weeks 1 – 3
- Marketing Strategy and Brand Positioning
- Customer Decision Making and the Role of Brand
- Brand Communications and Repositioning
MODULE TWO: Customer Centricity
Weeks 4 – 6
- Establishing Competitive Advantage through Customer Centricity
- How Can Customer Centricity be Profitable?
- Vocabulary of Customer Centricity and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
MODULE THREE: Go to Market Strategies
Weeks 7 – 9
- Omni-Channel Strategy and Online-Offline Interaction
- How to Find Lead Users and Facilitate Influence and Contagion
- Social Targeting, Social Advertising and Persuasion
Sessions will commence from Oct 14th 2013 (9 weeks long). The instructors are: David Bell, Peter Fader and Barbara Kahn. Sign up here.
(Share this post through your social networks!)
Follow the Magazine:
(After you have filled in your email address in the column at the right hand side of the screen, a confirmation email will sent to your email address. You will have to confirm it before subscription begins)
Follow us on Twitter:
Like us on Facebook: