Both Apple and Samsung Lead in Overall Satisfaction Performance, says a survey of American smartphone users. The survey also indicates that the way carriers position specific features and services on smartphone devices influence the experience customers have with their smartphone device. These are the key findings:
- Overall satisfaction with smartphone devices is highest among AT&T customers (843), followed by Sprint (835); T-Mobile (825); and Verizon Wireless (825) customers1.
- Among Apple smartphone owners, satisfaction with their overall experience is highest among Verizon Wireless customers (861). Among Samsung smartphone owners, satisfaction is highest among Sprint customers (853).
- Smartphone models that perform particularly well across all four U.S. wireless Tier 1 carriers include (by OEM in alphabetical order): Apple iPhone 5; Blackberry Z10; Nokia Lumia 920 and Samsung Galaxy Note II.
- The primary reasons for purchasing a smartphone device differ by carrier. Sprint customers are more likely to purchase their smartphone device because of phone features, while T-Mobile customers are more likely to select their smartphone due to price.
- Overall customer satisfaction among smartphone owners is 833 on a 1,000-point scale.
From: J.D. Power
** Share this magazine with your executive friends and co-workers!
Follow the Magazine: https://businessleadershipmanagement.wordpress.com/subscribe-follow-the-magazine/
(After you have filled in your email address in the column at the right hand side of the screen, a confirmation email will sent to your email address. You will have to confirm it before subscription begins)
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BusinessLeaders
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BusinessLeadershipManagement
**As part of the Magazine’s drive to reward subscribers/followers, we will be providing subscribers/followers special access to exclusive content which will not be otherwise available to normal visitors. Please be sure to subscribe to the Magazine. Many visitors have given us positive comments that they will be bookmarking the site, but as the system is unable to capture a working email address to which the passcodes for exclusive content will be sent, they will miss out on this content. Do note that passcodes are locked to each exclusive content, not a one-for-all access, so do provide a working email address that you check regularly so as not to miss out on them!