Box will partner NSI to help Middle Eastern business organizations adopt cloud services. Arab Telemedia Group and Tawasul Telecom have chosen Box to manage and access information in the cloud.
Box, a leader in Forrester Research, Inc.’s “The Forrester Wave™ — File Sync & Share Platforms, complements the NSI’s portfolio of cloud offerings, which also includes Salesforce.com, Amazon and Apple. NSI will focus on delivering the Box Business and Enterprise solutions into the Middle East. With this partnership, Box currently works with 80 partners across Europe and Middle East, including NSI, Insight, Bechtle and Bytes.
Box’s mission is to make businesses more competitive, productive, and powerful by connecting people with their most important information. More than 20M users at 180,000 businesses use Box including Procter & Gamble, Rosetta Stone, Schneider Electric and Heathrow Airport. Box is one of the fastest growing cloud companies in the enterprise software industry; it experienced an increase of more than 150% in sales in 2012 and is on pace to more than double in the current fiscal year.
“The ability to move quickly and efficiently when teams are not in the same office is critical to keeping a competitive advantage. With our teams based in different regions, we are constantly sharing documents and communicating on projects,” said Mohammed J. Al-Kout, IT manager, Tawasul Telecom, Gulf Electronic Tawasul Company. “Box allows us to always be up to date on the latest versions and modifications as well as securely manage our information by customizing access levels for documents and directories based on our internal policies.”
**Share this Magazine with your executive co-workers/friends!
Follow the Magazine:
(After you have filled in your email address in the column at the right hand side of the screen, a confirmation email will sent to your email address. You will have to confirm it before subscription begins)
Follow us on Twitter:
Like us on Facebook:
- Movers & Shakers: Citi Expands Global Electronic Bank Account Management Solution (businessleadershipmanagement.wordpress.com)
- Movers & Shakers: NanoH2O to Build First Advanced Reverse Osmosis Membrane Manufacturing Facility in China (businessleadershipmanagement.wordpress.com)
- Movers & Shakers: Yahoo Amends Share Repurchase and Preference Sale Agreement with Alibaba (businessleadershipmanagement.wordpress.com)
- Movers & Shakers: 21st Century Fox & Bundesliga Groundbreaking Global Media Rights Partnership (businessleadershipmanagement.wordpress.com)
- Movers & Shakers: Suzhou Industrial Park Aims to be a Portal to China for International Nanotech Communities (businessleadershipmanagement.wordpress.com)
- Movers & Shakers: Russian Investment Conglomerate Volga Group Looks Towards China (businessleadershipmanagement.wordpress.com)