This video captures the research of A/Prof Enrichetta Ravina who tracked the rich from 2000-2009 through the financial crisis and how they rebalanced the wealth allocation to investment in order to emerge not just unscathed, but better off. View the video:
Remember – diversification and sound financial advice is key!
(Share this post through your social networks!)
Follow the Magazine:
(After you have filled in your email address in the column at the right hand side of the screen, a confirmation email will sent to your email address. You will have to confirm it before subscription begins. Subscription is FREE)
Follow us on Twitter:
Like us on Facebook:
**As part of the Magazine’s drive to reward subscribers/followers, we will be providing subscribers/followers special access to exclusive content which will not be otherwise available to normal visitors. Please be sure to subscribe to the Magazine. Many visitors have given us positive comments that they will be bookmarking the site, but as the system is unable to capture a working email address to which the passcodes for exclusive content will be sent, they will miss out on this content. Do note that passcodes are locked to each exclusive content, not a one-for-all access, so do provide a working email address that you check regularly so as not to miss out on them!
- Quote of the Day – of vision and execution – Thomas Edison (businessleadershipmanagement.wordpress.com)
- Executive Education: Controlling Your Strategic Points to Compete Better (businessleadershipmanagement.wordpress.com)
- Quote of the Day – of greatness vs smallness (Mencius) (businessleadershipmanagement.wordpress.com)
- Quote of the Day – on Jack Welch’s Innovation Technique (businessleadershipmanagement.wordpress.com)
- Quote of the Day – on motivation and pay (businessleadershipmanagement.wordpress.com)
- Quote of the Day: In Memory of Robert Coase (businessleadershipmanagement.wordpress.com)